DALE HOUSE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL – ISI INSPECTION REPORTS
Dale House Independent School is a small, successful private school now into its 20th academic year.
The last three inspections conducted by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) took place in October 2013, November 2016 and most recently November 2019.
- Exemplary behaviour throughout the school.
- Exceptional Early Years Provision (age 2-5 years).
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are highly confident, polite and well mannered, treating others with kindness and courtesy.
- Learning, achievement and teaching are excellent.
- Pupils achieve good academic standards and may make rapid progress as a result of work well matched to their abilities and excellent support from teachers.
- Pupils enjoy their learning and have positive attitudes, demonstrating perseverance and commitment.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent collaborative skills and enjoy working together. They value the strong and supportive relationships within the school and contribute to them.
- Pupils have a well-developed sense of right and wrong, appreciating the need for rules to order community life and keep everyone safe.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel happy and safe.
To view the Inspection & Focused Compliance Inspection report conducted in November 2019 via the ISI website, please click here.
To read the school’s covering letter for the 2019 inspection, please click here.
To read the 2016 Educational Quality Inspection report as a pdf file, please click here
To read the 2013 EYFS report as a pdf file, please click here
If you would like more information about the school, please telephone 01924 422215 or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org