DALE HOUSE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL – ISI INSPECTION REPORTS
Dale House Independent School is now into its 18th academic year.
The last three inspections conducted by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) took place in September 2010, October 2013 and more recently in November 2016.
- Exemplary behaviour throughout the school.
- Exceptional Early Years Provision (age 2-5 years).
- Pupils achieve good academic standards and may make rapid progress as a result of work well matched to their abilities and excellent support from teachers.
- Pupils enjoy their learning and have positive attitudes, demonstrating perseverance and commitment.
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are highly confident, polite and well mannered, treating others with kindness and courtesy.
- Pupils have a well developed sense of right and wrong, appreciating the need for rules to order community life and keep everyone safe.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent collaborative skills and enjoy working together. They value the strong and supportive relationships within the school and contribute to them.
- Links with parents are excellent.
- Learning, achievement and teaching are excellent.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel happy and safe.
To view the Educational Quality Inspection & Focused Compliance Inspection conducted in November 2016 via the ISI website, please click here.
To read the school’s covering letter for the 2016 inspection, please click here.
To read the 2016 Educational Quality Inspection report as a pdf file, please click here
To read the 2016 Focused Compliance Inspection report as a pdf file, please click here here
To read the 2013 report as a pdf file, please click here
To read the 2010 report as a pdf file, please click here
If you would like more information about the school, please telephone 01924 422215 or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org