AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The Aims and Objectives of Dale House School are:
- To provide a happy, secure and caring environment where children are helped to realise their potential intellectually, physically, spiritually and aesthetically.
- To enable each child to understand, through the life of the school, that all people are equally valued irrespective of age, gender, race, creed or disability.
- To help children to develop personal moral values and respect for others.
- To expand knowledge, enhanced by practice and skills and reasoning, which will prepare the child to live in a rapidly changing world where he/she will have to be adaptable and open with sophisticated processes and techniques.
- To provide a sound grounding in basic subjects and enhanced curriculum that gives a firm foundation for future learning.
- To establish that learning is exciting and an enjoyable, positive experience.
- To develop a good self-image, self-motivation and independence.
- To stimulate wonder, curiosity and imagination.
- To help children develop lively, inquiring minds and the ability to question and argue rationally.
- To develop the ability to express emotions.
- To encourage a partnership between the home and school community.
- To actively involve parents in their child’s education and the life of the school.